You give us the right stuff in writing essays!

You give us the right stuff in writing essays!

Hi Wyatt, these procedures of persuasion have helped me by teaching me to look carefully in the position of this opposite side. That enables us to make arguments which are meaningful to many other people and in addition helps me to be sure of what I really do believe. I hope these help you too!

Wyatt

I became just curious how successful was the methods described within the article been for you personally? What were a few of your successes and failures in persuading others? What perhaps you have learned from those experiences?

hi i am shi

I will be writing an essay that is argumentative should animals be kept in zoos this very helpful!

Virginia Kearney

7 months ago from United States

Hi Haaris! It is very hard to write a essay that is full just 20 minutes. The things I suggest is that you start by writing a outline that is brief. Turn the subject into a question. Answer the question (that is your thesis statement). Then write 3 reasons or supports for that thesis (you can write down examples you will used to support those). Then do a conclusion that tells the reader what they’re likely to think, do or believe after reading your essay. Example:

Should students need certainly to write essays in 20 minutes?

Writing twenty essays that are minute great for learning to write quickly but does not teach students to imagine clearly, develop strong arguments, or fully think out answers.

Body: turn those three points above into 1-3 paragraphs with some examples.

Conclusion: Teachers must look into they give essay assignments whether they want their students to write quickly or well when.

Haaris Madaha

Hello, I am Haaris. I will be in 8th grade. I am about to take an exam for the number 1 highschool in Delaware. Wilmington Charter. I now know that we have to write an essay therefore we have 20 minutes. The way I can finish over time but still have a very good, effective essay.

angel

Thanks. Its really helpful

Virginia Kearney

8 months ago from united states of america

Hi Ansumana, debate questions need to be issues that do have more than one answer. In addition they should be something that 123helpme.biz people disagree about. Another quality of a good debate question is it has to be something that people worry about. Check out examples:

1. Is the WACE a test that is fair?

2. Perform some relevant questions regarding the WACE really test what someone has learned?

3. Does passing the WACE test mean a person is ready for University?

4. How do the WACE be more effective?

Ansumana Allieu

This is certainly really marvelous. But are you going to please guide me more on how to write to debate questions on west certificate that is african (WACE)?

Rose Bell

9 months ago from Toronto

Beautiful article. Interesting to learn

Sukhan

Very good.you are a guide that is great. Many thanks a great deal

Virginia Kearney

9 months ago from United States

Hi Sofia, political power is a great topic but you need a question to focus your essay around. Think about a question men and women have about political power, such as for example: “How can we make sure the government does not abuse political power?” Start a story to your essay about the problem. Then ask your question. Your reply to the real question is your thesis. Arguing and explaining for that answer is the human body. Appealing to your audience to do something or believe a certain way is the final outcome.

Sofia

English is my second language and I also have a difficult time to figure out how exactly to write a subject ” POWER” to my essay. I’m not sure if political will continue to work but I don’t know the way I may start. Would you please give me some advice? Many thanks.

Laura

Thank you for the information. It had been really helpful.

Maryanne

Thanks for the ideas.

Mahri

Thank you so much for priceless information.

Dean

Kristina Heffter

13 months ago from London, UK

Kelly J

excellent explanation! Thank you so much, this have now been very useful

Alessa Maninang

I will be so grateful with this work. I really believe just as much as this has helped me,so can it help others.

Houda samad

This artical was really helpful it shows the whole technique how to write an argumentative essay for me because. In fact, everyone now could write one with such an confidence and ease.

I want to thank you a great deal with this artical.

Nick Celin

Thank you. This is the information that is best on arguments

Masechaba

Many thanks. That is very useful

tt

thanks this is the very best information on arguments

flddptcrd

Many thanks when it comes to explanation that is detailed tips!

Jem Basha

It is useful , thank u a whole lot .

Kyva

Hi Judith, I’m also an experienced writer that is academic has grown to become keen on popular writing. A number of the instructors I choose to view all the argumentative techniques included in our “bag of tricks. that I work with have students write a paper in a particular style, but” So, i believe that to persuade, the essential important thing is to, to begin with, think about your audience carefully. Consider what they know and what they believe, including any “false beliefs” that they could hold about your subject. Then think about what it really is them to think, do, or believe after reading your work that you actually want. Then glance at the strategies that are different decide those that my work to convince that audience best. We have several different articles on persuasion you could possibly desire to glance at for ideas and examples.

Judith Coche PhD

Virgiia..thank you . clear and targeted language for the composer of 4 books who wants to tell stories rather than more academic writing.

What is the distinction between an academically constructed argument and memoir/ trade book on psychological topics?

Seems that Toulman may be the style but need details.

Beth

it was very useful. thank you.

Virginia Kearney

24 months ago from United States

Sisila-I wish you all the best. We have about 100 articles on Hubpages about writing. I encourage you to help keep on learning!

Sisilia R Toutai

English is my second language and struggling with essay writing and an argument essay, I find your advise but time is quite short for my assessment test tomorrow. I am going to try my best to focus on your advise and determine if I can pass on this level for my future study. Many thanks because of this very helpful article about argument essay.

Virginia Kearney

3 years ago from United States

Miranda–I’m so glad this article has helped you. It truly arises from my experience in teaching students to write in the place of from a textbook. My students have taught me a lot! Much luck for your requirements on your courses.

Miranda Stork

36 months ago from England

Thank you for a hub that is really great! It really is now officially to my ‘favourites’ bar. I have to do lots of argument essays at the moment for my course, and I sometimes have a tricky time working out how to structure them – this hub will probably assist me a great deal with making my arguments clearer.

Virginia Kearney

5 years ago from united states of america

Honestly, Dragos–often the way that is best to begin with is simply to write down anything you know, then jot down questions that occur to you. Then start gathering information based on your questions if you are doing a research paper, you can. I often just start by Googling a few of the questions. Often you will not come up with research you need to use in your paper, but it can jog you into having some ideas that are good. In a disagreement essay, everything you actually need is:

a solution (your answer, plus how many other people would answer)

3 or higher known reasons for your answer

factors why one other email address details aren’t as good as yours

That is basically what you are planning to write on.

Dragos

I pretty much know what needs to go in an essay but i am having a hard time planning my thoughts and writing out ideas on an interest.

Kathryn L Hill

7 years back from LA

I will be so very happy to see what you have got taken to us! I am hoping everyone who is sittin’ around doin’ nothin’ and complaining about everything will discover these HubPages and participate in on which was started through the golden ages of America. The wisdom that people have therefore the convenience of transmitting it on the internet is SO AWESOME. Thank You